Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Lottery Tickets

Well, today started off on a pretty sour note. We hustled down to the theatre district to try to get tix for Wicked. The train we were on the longest had a broken ac, and it was miserable. Then we got there too late.

We went to Sarita`s for mac & cheese, and then over to Greenwich Village, where I got separated from the guys via a miscommunication and was standing there wondering if Aaron knew I didn`t have my cell phone (he was carrying the bag).

Then we played phone tag with Wahima and ended up trying again for Wicked tickets. They have a line where you go and they draw names to be anble to purchase the front two rows of seats. We did not win (shocker). While we were on our way there, the engineer on the subway came on and said something about smoke coming from the back of the last car- which happened to be ourcar. So we had to switch trains.

I did get to see The Lion King, and that was beautiful. Now it`s much later than I wanted to be up, but that`s the gist of it so I`ll leave it at that.

No comments: